- Entrance Exam 2 photographs (2x2 in color)
- Original birth certificate*
- Social security card*
- Original immunization record (PVAC-3)
- Medical Examination Form (click here to download)
- Psychometric Test*1
- Official transcript from previous school
- Letter of recommendation (including conduct) from previous school
- Screening Interview with the school principal
- Summer workshop is mandatory for newly enrolled pre-kinder and kindergarten students
- Contact the admissions office for registration form.
*-Copies will be made in the admissions office. Only academic, administrative and office personnel will have access to the social security number.
*-We recommend that the psychologist use the Woodcock-Johnson for the psycho-educational test. The evaluation must include the WPPSI or WISC, with sub-scores, and any additional test the psychologist may deem advisable.